Some of my writing work and experience can be found below.
A collection of personal thoughts, experiences on topics including; startups, social media, digital marketing and personal development.
- Relax, Your Time is Coming
- Lessons Learned By a Young Entrepreneur
- An Introduction to How Remix Culture is Changing Marketing
Numerous posts for the We Play company blog, including:
- Battle for NY: How the Nets Took Over Brooklyn
- What Happens When People Can Download Trainers?
- Is Age Important to Work in Social Media?
Full archive of my posts can be found here.
My TMW blog post on reactive marketing was featured on Brand Republic’s Wall Blog:
Two posts building up the the first Manchester derby of the Premier League season:
Responsible for writing website copy and weekly game update emails for various Fantasy Football games for clients including; MailOnline, The Telegraph and Sky Sports.
Update emails were sent out to an audience of around 600,000 customers across all games. Weekly update emails would have very tight deadlines, with the emails having to be written and sent out within a couple of hours.