In just a few years, Daily Harvest has grown from a meal prep solution for its founder to shipping more than one million smoothies to over 100,000 customers.
The Daily Harvest story is truly incredible:
- In 2017, it raised over $43m — with investors like Gwyneth Paltrow and Serena Williams
- It shipped over one million smoothies in just one year after launching nationwide in the U.S.
To understand how Daily Harvest has achieved these milestones, I had a look into its approach to marketing and picked out insights include:
- The power of Pinterest for brand discovery (Daily Harvest picks up 4.1m monthly unique viewers on Pinterest)
- How storytelling has helped the company to pick up backlinks from sites like the New York Times
- Daily Harvest’s method for driving targeted traffic from YouTube